Thursday, October 15, 2009

Novus Swell

I want everyone to check out my buddy Kaz Sano's website
Novusswell.com To keep up on the latest happenings of
Hawaii's future surfing stars. Kaz is so in tune with the
groms and is able to connect with them and the webisodes
are priceless! Click the banner to connect!
Novusswell.com has got some great coverage of my favorite
contest of 2009...the Red Bull Rivals. Town vs. Country was
such a unique event. A huge turnout and a great benefit!
The boards that Town won will be auctioned off at a later
date and also donated as prizes for the Haleiwa Menehune
Surfing Championships, Haleiwa International Open, The
Rell Sunn Menehune Surfing Championships and Na Kama
Kai. I want to give a personal shout out and Mahalo to
Red Bull Rob for making the event possible!!!
Thanks to LanciferVisual for the clip!
Click the banner to watch the highlights...
Cheehee!!!


2 comments:

  1. YEAH! NOVUS has a sick site! I've been following his work for a couple of month's now and I'm NEVER dissapointed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Dave! NOVUS does a great job of helping out the kids!

    ReplyDelete